Rules and code of conduct of Club VO2
By visiting CLUB VO2 you are agreeing to the following rules
* Remain aware of the most up to date safety guidance set out by Club Vo2. Failure to follow these may result in a temporary or permanent ban from our club.
* Not visit the gym if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or live with anyone showing symptoms or who has the virus
* Follow the social distancing guidelines at all times while in the gym
* Wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly on entering the gym and regularly while in the gym
* Bring your own Wipes/Spray to Wipe down kit once you have used it, in a case we’re you have forgotten your wipes please ask at the VO2 reception for cleaning products.
* Bring your own personal boxing gloves, yoga mats, chalk, support straps if you use these items.
Failure to comply may result in you getting an official warning.
General Gym Rules
* You must swipe in every time you visit VO2.
* If you are unsure of how to use the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to ask a VO2 team member. Club Vo2 will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment incorrectly.
* Correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted.
* You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. VO2 reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
* As a courtesy to other members, you must carry wipes with you at all times to wipe down your equipment.
* Can you ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished.
* Please do not damage the weights by purposely dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
* Have in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member, anyone doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and VO2 reserves the right to contact the police if deemed necessary.
* Only VO2 in-house personal trainers are permitted to train members in the Gym unless granted temporary permission in writing from Club VO2. Anyone else undertaking members’ training will be asked to leave the gym immediately.
* Members are solely responsible for their own belongings VO2 accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
* By accessing the gym and using the gym equipment members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
Class booking rules
* Members must arrive promptly for class start times, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
* Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them.
* Members can book online from 7 days in advance.
* VO2 Now operates with a “three strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no-shows within a 28 day rolling period will result in an 8 day ban. You must cancel your class at least 3 hours before it starts or this will be recorded as a no show.
* Our classes get full. If a member is unable to attend, they should cancel in advance of the class to avoid receiving a strike. If a class is full a member can book onto a waiting list. An email will be sent confirming the members place on the waiting list.